What is the best way to contact you?
What is your delivery area?
We are located in Green Bay, WI and service most of the Green Bay area. We deliver to Green Bay, Allouez, Ashwaubenon, Bay Settlement, Bellevue, De Pere, Hobart, Howard, Ledgeview and Suamico, Wisconsin. If you don’t live in our delivery area, please email us at email@example.com or text us at 920-360-7669 and we will see what we can do.
What time and days do you deliver?
We deliver 7 days a week! We can setup and pick up the yard rental in the early morning of late afternoon. Please keep in mind our office is in our home and we will return all calls as soon as possible.
If the stork is a gift, how will the family know who it is from?
Each stork rental includes a card with your personal message. The card will be hung on the front door when we deliver the stork announcement yard sign.
Does someone need to be home when the baby stork sign is delivered?
There is no need for someone to be home when your stork announcement yard sign is delivered or picked up. If there is a special area where you would like your stork to be placed please let us know when you place your order, otherwise we will use our best judgment
Can you do something for the siblings or grandparents?
We offer a keepsake Sibling sign, which can be personalized and is a great way to include Big Brother or Big Sister. The older siblings will sure be proud of have a sign of their own!
Examples to choose from:
• “Sibling Name” is the Proud Brother/Sister
• “Sibling Name” is promoted to Big Brother/Sister
• “Sibling Name” welcomes home “New Baby Name”
How tall are the signs?
Our stork signs for rent are 6 ft. tall
Do you offer a spotlight?
Yes. All our signs can be reserved with a complimentary battery operated spotlight for nighttime viewing. PLEASE NOTE: Due to liability/insurance, we cannot plug in the spotlight. It will be staked into the ground. Also, as the spotlights are complimentary, we will not be able to replace a light bulb in the event the light bulb burns out during the rental period.
What if I want to move the sign?
Please do not attempt to move the sign(s). If you would like it moved to a different location in your yard, please call and we will be happy to assist you. A delivery fee may apply for each time that we have to come out and move the sign. If you have special instructions on where to place the display please notify us when you are making the reservation.
Can I mow and water my lawn?
If you must trim your yard during your rental period, please be careful around the sign. If at all possible, please let the trimming around the sign go until it has been removed. We do understand that this is not always feasible, especially for rentals longer than one week, but we do sincerely appreciate you taking precautions to protect our sign. Watering is fine; our signs are sealed to protect them from water damage.
Where do you leave the keepsake after removing the sign?
When your sign is removed, the personalized keepsake will be left hanging on your door in a plastic bag. We do not ring the doorbell or knock in case mom and baby are resting. If you would like the keepsake left in a different location please inform us when you place your order.
How long are the lawn sign rentals for?
Signs may be rented for one, or seven days.
How much do stork yard signs cost?
$65 for 1 day rental (baby shower/gender reveal party)
$80 for 7 day rental
$25 for 7 day keepsake of sibling sign (available only with a stork rental)
What happens to the sign if it’s not picked up after my last day of the rental period?
We ask that you do not remove our signs or light kits. If we give you an extra day rental then that is complimentary. However, we do ask that the signs are available at all times on the lawn as we placed them originally for convenient pick-up times for our company.
What does the price include?
Sign rental prices include delivery; setup and take-down, optional spotlight and also include a complimentary card for the recipient from the gift giver
Do I need a reservation and how soon could you deliver?
Please order your sign as soon as possible after the birth to see if a sign is available. We can have it setup and delivered any where from 24 to 48 hours if sign is available.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash, Money Orders and Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as well as payments thru PayPal. We Do Require Payment by Day of Delivery. We will be glad to pick up a payment upon delivery to your home.
Do I send payment now or after the sign is delivered?
We like to receive payment upon your order. For your convenience we accept Cash, Money Order and Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as well as payments through PayPal.
What is your REFUND POLICY?
All lawn rentals must be paid in advance with Cash, Money Order, PayPal or Credit Card.
You WILL receive a full refund if the following applies:
• You cancel your lawn rental at least 24 hours in advance.
• Weather: We will not deliver during hazardous conditions (ie. tornado, hurricane, blizzard etc.), or if high winds are predicted. Occasionally, frozen ground may also prevent delivery. If we are unable to deliver due to the weather, we will attempt to reschedule. If you do not want to reschedule, a full refund will be issued.
• If roads are closed due to snow, we won’t deliver right away, but will try to contact the sender and give them 3 choices: have the display delivered a little later (after the road crews have been out), set up a different delivery day, or a refund.
You will NOT receive a refund if the following applies:
• The homeowner stops us from setting up the display.
• The homeowner calls us and asks us to remove the display.
• You give us less than 24 hours notice to cancel your order.
• You have given us the wrong address or date.
• We cannot set up the display because of a gated community/security guard that will not allow us access.
• A dog or other animal is loose that poses a threat
• A lack of grassy/gravel area to stake in the sign.
• Or any other reason we cannot set up the display that is beyond our control.
• For those surprise displays please let someone in the household know that we will be on the property at that time if at all possible.
• Note: You will be held liable for any sign damage or lawn display disappearance during the scheduled rental time.
What happens if the Stork sign gets damaged?
Our signs are sturdy and long lasting and are designed to withstand all types of weather. However, if your do notice any damage to the sign or theft occurs, please contact/text us immediately at (920) 630-7669.
• Please do not attach anything to the stork sign, including balloons. If a balloon was to pop, the sun would melt the latex onto the sign and this would cause permanent damage to the sign.
• When mowing your yard during the rental period please be careful not to trim too close to the base of the stork and be careful when using a blower around it because it could damage the stork.
• For the safety of your children, please do not allow them to play on or near the sign. Our signs are not designed to endure children climbing on them.
Titletown Storks is not responsible for any injury due to children playing on our stork yard signs. We appreciate you taking good care of our stork signs while they are in your yard!
If you have any other questions we would love to hear from you. Please call Titletown Storks at (920) 360-7669 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org